* To disseminate undistorted knowledge of Islam among women folk.
* To provide education that takes care of the need and mission of Muslim women.
* To encourage the teachings and learning of the Quran.
* To promote Arabic as the language of Islam.
* To provide a common front fro Muslim women.
* To structure the family life in conformity with the provisions of the sharia.
* To safe guard and promote Islamic cultural heritage.
HIJAB: A CALL TO DECORUM
Gentlemen of the Press and Distinguished Brethren,
World Hijab Day celebration is upon us again. It is a celebration of the Muslim women and all lovers of decency and chastity. Al-Mu’minaat congratulates all Muslim women of the world, and all lovers of the Hijab and Islam, irrespective of creed, race or inclination on the occasion of the 2016 World Hijab Day. WHD was initiated by Nazma Khan in the United States in 2013 and celebrated on February 1st of every year. This global event is celebrated locally in over 116 participating countriesspread across all continents of the world. It encourages Muslim and non-Muslim women to don the Hijab, and experience the life of a Hijabi.Read more